Billipp/Skyhawk, led by Andy Billipp, Peter Billipp and Mark Witte, in conjunction with its outstanding and dedicated support staff, has earned an excellent reputation amongst their clients, partners and commercial real estate brokerage and financing community.
Billipp/Skyhawk works with its respective clients to design and construct the most advantageous and cost-effective facilities to best meet the specific operating and lease/ownership objectives of the project tenant/user and/or owner. The Billipp/Skyhawk successful track record is the sum of our prior development and ownership experience, comprehensive management of the design and development process, and important long-standing relationships with high caliber architectural, engineering, construction and project financing resources.
4477 West Sam Houston Parkway North
The Concourse at West Way
The Forum at Memorial Woods
- Founded in Dallas, Texas in 1975, Huitt-Zollars, Inc. is a full-service architectural and engineering design firm providing multidisciplinary services to public and private clients.
- Architectural Record and Engineering News-Record consistently ranks them among the nation’s top design firms. In 2012, the firm acquired Morris Architects (founded in Houston, Texas in 1938) creating today’s Huitt-Zollars – a design firm which combines the legacies of Huitt-Zollars’ engineering strength and Morris’ rich architectural design into a powerful organization.
- With more than 500+ highly skilled professionals, technicians and support personnel in 19 offices across the country, you can rest assured Huitt-Zollars has at your disposal everything needed to see your project through to its successful completion.
- Houston-based healthcare platform for CBRE team is a proven market leader that provides real estate transaction services, project management, facilities management, asset management and strategic consulting services throughout the Houston/Gulf Coast area to many of the most respected healthcare providers and influencers in the region.
- Several of CBRE’s key Houston clients are CHI St. Luke’s Health, Memorial Hermann, HCP Inc., Tenet Health and US Oncology.
- CBRE was recognized as the number one brokerage firm worldwide by the National Real Estate Investor. The company has 50 percent more transaction activity than its closest competitor – generating lasting value for its clients at every stage of the investment cycle.